JEB Little Creek’s Gator Pool is the most well-known Navy “Water Park” in Hampton Roads. Gator Pool features something for all swimming abilities with seven slides and a splash park to entertain the little ones. Just learning to swim? No problem! Parents can check out a life vest for free and have peace of mind while the entire family enjoys the pool. With families in mind, Gator Pool boasts a reasonably priced snack bar for your food and beverage needs. Gator Pool also offers a large picnic pavilion available for rent for your summertime special occasion. Call for the cost for daily admission for the military and for guests. Season passes are also available.
$7 daily visit - for active duty, retirees, Reservists and
eligible family members
$9 daily visit - for DoD and guests
Children ages two and younger are free.
Season passes are available for purchase at Rockwell Hall and Gator Park.
Season Passes and Punch Cards are good for Gator Water Park and
NAS Oceana Aeropalms Water Park.
Season Pass Fees:
• One person - $60 • Four people - $170
• Two people - $110 • Five people - $200
• Three people - $135 • Six people - $225
- Punch Cards: Ten visits for $60
Party area reservations
Gator Party Reservations are available at Gator Waterpark, Tuesday through Sunday from11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Party package includes daily pool admission and use of party area for 3 hours. Guests are responsible for clean-up of area after use. There is a $10 deposit fee per reservation and a maximum of 30 guest per party.
Choose from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. OR 2:30 to 5:30 p.m..
• 15 people or less - $140 • 21 to 25 people - $200
• 16 to 20 people - $170 • 26 to 30 people - $230
Private Party Pool Reservations
Offered Mondays either 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. or 3 - 6 p.m. and after hours, Tuesday through Sunday, 6:15 - 9:15 p.m. Cost is $1,350 with a $100 deposit.
$200 for four hours (We cannot reserve the beach, but we can provide lifeguards to make your planned event safe.)
Rules & Regulations
- A valid military or DoD ID card is required upon entry.
- All customers who enter the facility, regardless of purpose, will be charged the daily admission fee.
- Children 10 years and older must present ID card upon entry and have it in their possession for the duration of their stay at the facility.
- Children between the ages of 10 and 17 who cannot complete a swim test cannot be left unattended. They must be under constant supervision (within arms reach) of an individual, 18 years or older, with proper ID.
- The Aquatics team is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- When the pool has reached capacity, customers may enter only as an equal number of customers leave, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Pool and Deck Behavior
- All customers must obey lifeguards and/or aquatic team members.
- Running on the pool deck is prohibited.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets are permitted.
- Life jackets are not permitted on large water slides.
- Swim test must be passed in order to enter deep water and for children, ages 10 to 17, to be left alone, and only if they are an ID card carrying military eligible family member (subject to the managers' judgment).
- Horseplay (pushing, dunking, throwing, shoulder carrying, etc.) is not permitted.
- Gymnastics (flips, back dives, etc.) off the side of the pool are not permitted.
- Playing or tampering with safety equipment is prohibited.
- Excessive breath holding and drown proofing are not permitted.
- Children who are not potty trained must be in both a swim diaper and a bathing suit.
- Standing or swimming in front of slides is prohibited.
- Headfirst slides are prohibited. Seated position or on the back, facing forward only.
- Only one person may go down the slides at a time.
- Avoid stopping on slides.
- No toys or face masks allowed.
Splash Navy Swim Test
- To receive a wristband, a swimmer must demonstrate the following minimum standards:
- Swim one pool length (minimum 25 yards) unassisted and without rest. Swimmers must use a recognizable swim stroke for the entire distance.
- Tread water for a minimum of 60 seconds.
- Jump into the deep end of the pool and return to the surface.
- Exit the pool unassisted.
- *Swimmers may be reassessed as needed even after receiving a wristband.
Splash Park & Wading Pool Rules
- OPEN TO CHILDREN AGE FIVE AND YOUNGER ONLY.
- Parents must actively supervise their children.
- Running on the pool deck and in Splash Park is prohibited.
Gator Floats Rules
- No more than three people at a time are allowed on Gator Floats
(one per gator float).
- All movement is from the bathhouse to the big slide.
- When patrons reach the far side, they must exit the pad area.
- If a patron falls off, they must clear the area. There is no climbing back up on the pads.
Rock Wall Rules
- Must pass the swim test to participate.
- One at a time on rock wall.
- Exit the drop zone at the closest exit point as you fall in, avoiding slid drop zone.
- May be closed for safety concerns during peak swimming times.
Gator Bites Snack Bar
Cheeseburgers • Pizza • Chips • Ice Cream •Candy • Drinks • Healthy options also available
No outside food or drinks (with the exception of water).
Please take a short survey on our MWR programs. Your feedback helps us serve you.