Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
JEB Little Creek – Fort Story COVID-19 Update
Last Updated 1:50 p.m. on March 30, 2020
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on JEB Little Creek - Fort Story, please visit https://www.facebook.com/JEBLCFS/.
- Galley Operation hours
- Monday through Friday
- Breakfast - 6 to 10 a.m.; Lunch 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Dinner 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
- Breakfast - 8 to 9:30 a.m.; Lunch 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Dinner 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
Fleet & Family Support Services (FFSC)
- The Center will be kept open as long as the installation is in normal operations and will continue to see scheduled and walk-in clients one-on-one, prioritize SAPR/FAP/crisis response/emergency case management.
- All in-person group programs are suspended.
- New Parent Support Home Visitation services will be provided telephonically.
- Service members and their families should use virtual platforms, such as Military One Source and Joint Knowledge Online (JKO) to the greatest extent possible. Use Joint Knowledge Online for Transition Assistance classes.
- Sexual assault CMG, FAP IDC/CCSM and High Risk for Violence Teams meet telephonically, to the maximum extent possible.
- SAIL services will be provided telephonically.
Child & Youth Programs
Child Youth Programs (CYP) operations at Little Creek-Fort Story
All hourly childcare is cancelled unless emergency/mission essential.
No new childcare enrollees into Navy operated centers, unless Mission Essential.
Parent fees waived/space saved for all personnel who elect to voluntarily/temporarily withdrawal their child for at least two weeks, up to May 1.
Parents (active duty and civilian) are required to self-care for own children during all hours that they are not physically present at work. Student spouses must self-care for their children.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- MWR food facilities are operating under restrictions of groups less than 50 and our Club Wednesday Buffet staff will serve items from the serving line.
- Eagle Haven Golf Course - OPEN; Pro Shop - CLOSED.
- Gator Bowling Center - CLOSED.
- Gator Bowl Snack Bar - OPEN; Takeout and delivery orders only; Call 462-7758
- Gator Theater - CLOSED.
- Pub 19- CLOSED.
- All playgrounds - CLOSED.
- Tickets & Travel Office - CLOSED; Open for virtual service only
- Fitness centers - CLOSED; No group exercise classes or Command PT; Intramural Sports are canceled.
- Outdoor Equipment Rental - CLOSED.
- Library - CLOSED.
- Liberty Center - CLOSED.
- Campgrounds - OPEN. New Patrons well be considered on a case by case basis.
- Cove Marina & Vehicle Storage - OPEN. Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- All events cancelled through May 31.
Navy Exchange main store is open.
Navy Exchange Barber Shops on Little Creek and the Barber School, located at West Annex are closed.
The following food concessions at JEB Little Creek remain open for business for pick-up/carry-out.
Panda Express Food Court, regular hours
Starbucks Food Court, revised hours 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily
Wendy's Gator Blvd., will close at 10 pm.