Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
JEB Little Creek – Fort Story COVID-19 Update
Last Updated 10:22 a. on Friday, October 23 2020.
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on JEB Little Creek - Fort Story, please visit https://www.facebook.com/JEBLCFS/.
- Galley Operation hours
- Monday through Friday
- Breakfast - 6 to 10 a.m.; Lunch 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Dinner 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
- Breakfast - 8 to 9:30 a.m.; Lunch 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Dinner 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
Fleet & Family Support Services (FFSC)
- The Center will be kept open as long as the installation is in normal operations and will continue to see scheduled and walk-in clients one-on-one, prioritize SAPR/FAP/crisis response/emergency case management.
- All in-person group programs are suspended.
- New Parent Support Home Visitation services will be provided telephonically.
- Service members and their families should use virtual platforms, such as Military One Source and Joint Knowledge Online (JKO) to the greatest extent possible. Use Joint Knowledge Online for Transition Assistance classes.
- Sexual assault CMG, FAP IDC/CCSM and High Risk for Violence Teams meet telephonically, to the maximum extent possible.
- SAIL services will be provided telephonically.
Child & Youth Programs
Child Youth Programs (CYP) operations at Little Creek-Fort Story
All hourly childcare is cancelled unless emergency/mission essential.
No new childcare enrollees into Navy operated centers, unless Mission Essential.
Parent fees waived/space saved for all personnel who elect to voluntarily/temporarily withdrawal their child for at least two weeks, up to May 1.
Parents (active duty and civilian) are required to self-care for own children during all hours that they are not physically present at work. Student spouses must self-care for their children.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- MWR food facilities are operating under restrictions of groups less than 50 and our Club Wednesday Buffet staff will serve items from the serving line.
- Eagle Haven Golf Course - OPEN; Pro Shop - CLOSED.
- Rockwell Hall Gym - OPEN, Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to Noon (Active Duty/Reservist Only), Noon to 6 p.m. (Active Duty, Reservists, Retirees, Dependents), Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Active Duty, Reservists, Retirees, Dependents)
- Pierside Gym - OPEN, Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. 2 p.m.
- Pierside Outdoor Pool - OPEN, Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Lap Swim Only
- Gator Theater - OPEN, Saturday & Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tickets & Travel Office - OPEN, Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Outdoor Equipment Rental - OPEN, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Liberty Center - OPEN, Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Little Creek Library - OPEN, Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m, and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Pub 19 - OPEN, Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Dine in and Take out
- Gater Bowling Center - OPEN, Monday to Thursday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- All playgrounds - CLOSED.
- Fort Story Campground - OPEN, Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Cove Marina & Vehicle Storage - OPEN. Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fort Story Gym - OPEN, Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. (Active Duty, Reservists) 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Active Duty, Reservists, Retirees, Dependent), Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Active Duty, Retirees, Reservists, Dependents)
- Fort Story Library - CLOSED but curbside delivery is available.
Navy Exchange main store is open.
Navy Exchange Barber Shops on Little Creek and the Barber School, located at West Annex are closed.
The following food concessions at JEB Little Creek remain open for business for pick-up/carry-out.
Panda Express Food Court, regular hours
Starbucks Food Court, revised hours 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily
Wendy's Gator Blvd., will close at 10 pm.