JEB Little Creek MWR will be offering multiple Summer Swim Lesson sessions thoughout the summer, starting on June 18 and lasting through August 23. Lessons will be held at Gator Pool and Pierside Pool. The cost is $35 for military and $40 for DoD.
1. Preschool Aquatics (ages 4 to 5)
2. Learn to Swim (ages 6 and older)
- Session 1: June 18 - 28
- Session 2: July 2 - 12* (Wednesday, July 4 will be made up on Friday, July 6.)
- Session 3: July 16 - 26
- Session 4: July 30 - August 9
- 8:25 to 9:10 a.m.
- 9:20 to 10:05 a.m.
- 10:15 to 11 a.m.
Classes are held Monday through Thursday. Monday classes will be held at Gator Pool. Tuesday through Thursday classes will be held at Pierside Pool.
3. Parent and Child Water Safety and Exploration (ages 6 months through 3 years): This class is held August 14, 16, 21 and 23 from 9 to 9:45 a.m.
4. Private Swim Lessons: $175 for up to two swimmers of similar age for eight lessons. Private swim lessons are taught by Red Cross American Water Safety Instructors. Private lessons may be requested based on instructor schedule and pool availability.
Registration form available under downloads.
For more information, call 757-462-7478 or 757-449-8332.